Awards and Accolades:
- Central Lodge Hotel Visit England and AA 3 Star accredited Hotel.
- Ranked by TripAdvisor Number 1 out of 15 hotels in Huddersfield as at 1/5/2018.
- Ranked by TripAdvisor Number 5 out of 207 hotels in West Yorkshire as at 1/5/2018.
- Yorkshire Tourist Board Silver Award for Hospitality Service and Bedroom Quality.
- "Most loved" Business in Huddersfield, Best of Huddersfield 14 days of love campaign.
- Hotel category Silver Award, Huddersfield in Bloom 2013.
- Awarded "Highly Commended" certificate in Huddersfield Green Business Awards.
- "Scores on the Doors" Local Council 5 Star Rating for hygiene.
- Park Mark Award Award for High Security Car Parking for over 12 years.
- Past winner of the Tidy Trader Gold Award.
- Past winner of Yorkshire in Bloom Competition.
- Visit England Breakfast Award sponsored by Kellogg's.
Winners for the last 5 years
Members of the following associations:
- A.A 3 star Accredited.
- Visit England 3 star Accredited.
- The British Hospitality Association.
- Member of the Deliciously Yorkshire Breakfast Scheme (We are commited to using locally sourced produce)
- Equity (Joe Marsden - Member).
- Town Centre Retail Partnership.
- Members - Huddersfield Civic Society.
- Members - Yorkshire Tourist Board.
- Friends of the Colne Valley Male Voice Choir.
- Friends of the Huddersfield Choral Society.
- Friends of the Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival.
- Friends of the Festival of Light.
- Friends of the Lawrence Batley Theatre.
- Friends of the University of Huddersfield.
The Marsden Family collecting another award for the Huddersfield Central Lodge.